utorak, 9. listopada 2012.

STYLE CRUSH: CARA DELEVINGNE

Every fashionista knows who is Cara! That stunning girl amaze me everyday with her magical blue eyes and dark eyebrows. And I don't have to tell you anything about her style, you'll see on the pictures below.  Long story short, I present you my favourite model in the world- miss Cara Delevingne! Enjoy :)


Svaka djevojka koja prati modu zna tko je Cara! Ta čudesna djevojka me svakodnevno uspije iznenaditi svojim čarobnim plavim očima i tamnim obrvama. O njenom stilu ne trebam nista pisati, čekaju vas slike dolje. Da ne duljim, predstavljam vam moju omiljenu manekenku- gospođicu Caru Delevingne! Uživajte :)



she is adorable


LOVE her style 


favourite duo


so dramatic and awesome


her face looks gorgeous here


lady in red <3


love this dress




my favourite picture of her




crazy C. <3


P.S. guys, I have big problems with my computer and Internet connection and I can't follow you right away, but I will, I promise, because I really want to <3
Thanks for understanding, you're the best!


XO, Tasha



2 komentara:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous girl! Love last pics:)
    Thanks for your lovely comment, follow you right now. Hope you can follow me back!
    xoxo
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši