subota, 2. lipnja 2012.

SCENTED OASIS

Hey guys! I'm bringing you today my favourite parfumes that I use everyday. I know that people usually have one or two favourites, but I really can not decide witch one do I love the most! I'm a big parfume addict and I love it! When I'm sad or angry, I buy myself a parfume or a nail polish and I feel much, much better. This, of course, isn't my whole collection, I (hardly) picked out five apsolute favourites! Hope you like it!

And one not really good news! My school is ending in two weeks, so I have a tooooons of work to do! I have my finnals and I really can't joke with that. SO, I'll be absent for a whole week probably and I'm asking you to understand me :)) Thank you! :)


Pozdrav ljudi! Danas vam donosim top 5 mojih omiljenih parfema koje koristim svakodnevno. Znam da ljudi obično imaju jedan ili dva omiljena, ali ja se zbilja ne mogu odlučiti jer ih sve obožavam! Veliki sam ovisnik o parfemima i moram priznati da mi se sviđa to! Uvijek kad sam tužna ili ljuta, kupim novi parfem ili lak za nokte i osjećam se puno, puno bolje. Ovo, NARAVNO, nije moja cijela kolekcija, jedva sam izabrala pet baš, baš omiljenih! Nadam se da vam se sviđaju!


I jedna ne tako dobra vijest! Škola mi završava za dva tjedna, a ta činjenica za sobom vuče hrpu nedovršenog posla! Čekaju me finalni ispiti i zbilja se ne mogu zezati s time. Najvjerojatnije ću biti odsutna cijeli idući tjedan, stoga vas molim za razumijevanje :) Hvala! :)



this is my number one! Sun by Jil Sander. My mum used this parfume for years and I started to use it 3 years ago and it is always on my must-buy list! You can also see my new necklace (H&M) here! It's gorgeous, I am going to wear it in one of my next posts so you'll be able to see it better.



La Prairie- SEER! Gotsh, I love this parfume, it is perfect from day to night. You get addicted to it!


Versace- Crystal Noir. I bought it last summer, this bottle is almost empty, but I'll buy a new one for sure! It is apsolutely amazing!


Gucci Guilty. Like a magic in the bottle. It is specific like all Gucci parfumes (I have a Gucci Envy also, but I kinda got enought of it haha) , I got it from my aunt for this Christmas ( love my aunt the most, not because of the parfume, of course) and I just can't stop to use it! Just perfect.


Alien by Thierry Mugler. He (yes, he, they are alive for me haha) shares first spot with SUN. I can't find the words to describe this parfume! It's just amazing, I think I'll never get sick of it! This is also one of the best presents ever (thanks to my boyfriend <3) 




you can also follow me on my Fb page:



XO, Tasha


Broj komentara: 13:

  1. This blog is fabulous.
    Very good!
    Kisses from Italy! :-*

    Habanero Handmade

    BLOG: http://habanerohandmade.blogspot.it

    FANPAGE FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Habanero-Handmade-Fanpage/119842804790054

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gucci guilty, mmmmm so good! Nice post xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Such a helpful post :) Thanks for sharing!!

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Im in love with the perfume

    Northern Style Exposure

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Nice selection!!!

    www.standon12cm.com

    xoxoxoxoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! Visit again soon!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši