subota, 1. prosinca 2012.

Preppy

I do not know, is it just me or autumn and winter were skipped this year? It is a real spring outside! Flowers are starting to grow, what the...? It is really warm, I went without my coat to the school yesterday!
I do not know what is really happening, but I must say I like this weather, I feel the best when it is spring, so.. hahah!
Anyway, this is my way of preppy style. Oversized dad's sweater and denim shirt. Casual friday!
This is the kind of an outfit that I usually wear to school because I feel the most comfortable in it.








sweater-Polo by Ralph Lauren
shirt- Armani Jeans
leggings- H&M
sneakers- Converse
bag- NAVYBOOT
watch- Guess
rings- Six and the pink one is silver with Swarowski cristals



XO, Tasha








Broj komentara: 6:

  1. I like every single thing on you :) perfect combination it's everything I would wear also ... greaaaat ! Just keep on goin'
    :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

  2. Hello beautiful, I love this llok you're wearing, very casual, very comfortable and very chic.

    We followed you here on the blog, you are motivated to follow in mine?

    Happy weekend




    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You look great, I really love your hair, it looks so good :-)
    And lucky bastard! In Denmark it's definitely winter, and there is plenty of snow as well. Haha you can have some of it if you like ;-) Well, enjoy that it's "spring" at you :-)
    And merry christmas!

    Step by:
    Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love it! Simply perfect!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I really love the preppy look! Very clean and sophisticated at the same time!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši